CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Opinion

"If I had not been to School I should not be the great man I am now," or else "If I had been to school I should be even greater than I am." Basically what this quote meant was if he went to school or didn't finish he is greater in his own aspect to know the qualities of life and some of things that he had or has accomplish. What I agree with him is that I am that greater person because I am vigorous, by knowing how to balance things in my life. For example without education I wouldn't be writing this blog or such adding,multiplying problems or even solve problems within my peers. Education is hard work but it is worth going through. Why waiste your time on nothing when you can get something in life.


In the secon paragraph this is what he was talking about but I will tell you how I feel about it.
We work too hard, and many die under the strain; and then to make up for that we play with a violence as suicidal. How some people work under the influence when they don't work at all. But when some people work it do bring some type of stress and realization this is real.How can people make pleasure when it's something they want or what they need. Just like he said you drink to much but how do you know drank to much when you fall over. That is how we work our body when we work real hard but really don't know you tired until finally you become realxed.Mainly is realization.


Paradox-something that is related to human nature

Catch 22- Is a term where he say she say stuff.

0 comments: