CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NoMoGUM

1.Actually I wouldn't because some choices that Yossarian has chosen was a little cowardly but the only power he has discovered is joining the war. Me personally I wouldn't join the war but putting myself in his position would be hard for to make the decisions on how to give my life to the world to save my country but to me what is the main topic of fighting this war, to get freedom or oil. Honestly I don't know how to answer that question but I do know that the military could be powerful on some circumstances that would end the war but how can we, when we don't know what the military is capable of. Now some of the things that we can fight for is freedom, religion is something that we have. To me how is it freedom when you can't really say anything when offending somebody. Then you have to go to court because you said something that you felt. Me personally I don't really understand that.

2. I agree with him because you can say no to anyting and anybody. what ever right you stand for go with it. his philosophy is agreeable but just we like we doing everyone has a freedom of opinion

0 comments: